Nutella Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons self rising flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
- Whisk well with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage. Mine took 1 /2 minutes.)
- Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired.
Artists working with their surroundings, via demilked.com
so much yes for graffiti done right
my anonymous friend sent me this and i thought this was really beautifulthis
This is so me
The Mighty Gladers
always be a l e r t
never stop r u n n i n g
bring back h o p e
The Teenage Gaze